dab radio

Carver1356

A couple of years ago I had a kenwood head unit fitted to my 2016 T6 with a reversing camera.Some of the dab stations have never been brilliant for example Talksport would come in and out but I sort of put up with it.Fast forward 2 yrs and my reversing camera packed in so I took it back to the company who fitted it (reputable ) and asked for a replacement camera to be fitted...Also I explained about the radio issue and was recommended a external screen aerial,I went for this along with the new camera.
Just got the van back today and I cant get some stations and even Radio 2 is in and out now plus it appears when on bluetooth the telephone call keeps breaking...The van is back in tomorrow but before i get it there as anyone got any advice ..feel as though I am getting told wrong info for example I have taken out my next base dash camera as they said this interfered with Dab but its still the same.
Also the camera they have now fitted is black and white at night when the other was colour ..I take it there are different qualities ?thanks for any help
Mark

Do you have usb adapter plugged into the cigar socket? Or have you added any aftermarket LEDs?

Can you post up a pic of your screen mounted aerial?

Did they fit a powered aerial?

Do you have a dash cam?

Any 3rd party USB chargers in the van?

Back