Wireless Apple CarPlay/android auto
Dab
Bluetooth
Twin usb
Reverse camera input
Optional Kenwood dash camera ready
Factory parking sensor ready

The DNX 9190dabs also has-

The best screen by far, HD and tilts downwards on ignition. Even the brightest of sunshine does not affect it
Garmin nav with directions on MFD
Cd/dvd/SD

We supply these with all the correct parts to retain-
Factory parking sensor display
MFSW
MFD
Dash usb
Dab aerial
Fm aerial

Www.Absolut5.co.uk

01980 624740

88A5207B-5E35-4476-96AE-8DCDE50A970C.jpeg

BB9105BF-1B58-4896-B6C1-0207008D1A50.jpeg
D220EDD5-AE3B-4F66-87FC-13E53DFAA62D.jpeg

C6ABE1A0-50BE-4D5D-9357-4830FA6EF37D.jpeg

07CBDDA0-BB0D-4C19-8FF0-7C23BD0BE56C.jpeg
7ABF354E-BE84-452F-9708-DE2E52AC5988.jpeg
50709799-415F-4EFB-94B6-CD13E5298A4D.jpeg

36A72229-2381-47DA-8AB1-5AC8EAC536BE.jpeg
A769D222-9651-401F-96F2-8E8A288F2167.jpeg
A98185AE-576C-4FCA-B9CC-73C94486329E.jpeg
2D3365EE-209A-46AA-B175-26F89C2AF349.jpeg
99318FD0-7241-48BB-BCC2-47E28019273A.jpeg
50781407-29E8-43CE-87DD-B30E73B2B29F.jpeg

F7EF109B-6BB1-49C3-BEC2-C7A41356BFF3.jpeg

77AA017E-0328-46FD-9272-6AB13BA3A2EF.jpeg

Absolute 5 - I got a T6 Highline a couple of weeks ago and immediately started thinking about replacing the Composition Colour stereo with it's (IMHO) sub-par sound and poor DAB reception which I didn't really notice on the test drive.. You didn't mention prices in the above? I have seen how much these two are sold for on line with Car Audio Centre (£405 & £999 respectively) and would hope that you are competitive with them. Also, how much for the full fitting kits please and is it an easy enough DIY job for somebody with common sense but who's not particularly tech savvy?? I saw a discussion elsewhere on this forum at Android Compatible Media Units For T6 but a confirmation would be good.

Cheers

Absolute 5 - I got a T6 Highline a couple of weeks ago and immediately started thinking about replacing the Composition Colour stereo with it's (IMHO) sub-par sound and poor DAB reception which I didn't really notice on the test drive.. You didn't mention prices in the above? I have seen how much these two are sold for on line with Car Audio Centre (£405 & £999 respectively) and would hope that you are competitive with them. Also, how much for the full fitting kits please and is it an easy enough DIY job for somebody with common sense but who's not particularly tech savvy?? I saw a discussion elsewhere on this forum at Android Compatible Media Units For T6 but a confirmation would be good.

Cheers

In my opinion, replacing the speakers will probably give more improvement than replacing the head unit. If you have some trim tools, then fitting the head unit is pretty easy, other than wiring in the cable for wireless apple car play (I didn't bother as I use android).

I'm happy with my 8019 and Eton speakers. My DAB reception is OK, but it sounds like you might want to consider a new aerial too...

Thank you for the suggestion about the speakers and the aerial. Like you, I use Android and so car play isn't a must have but I suspect I'd want it up and running for the unlikely event that I ever 'go Iphone' as I would hope to keep the van for the long term. On the new aerial, I've got a pop top (and heated windscreen) which kind of limits aftermarket options. It's just a bit galling that VW have chose to put such a POS system in what, after all, is quite an expensive vehicle. I think you probably get more as standard in your average new £15K 'city car' than VW see fit to put in a new Highline T6 at near twice the price. That said, I think I've resigned myself to spending money on the new system and look forward to hearing from Absolute 5 on his costs.

Last edited:

Cheers

Hiya

I do not put costs up on a public forum, as buy in prices fluctuate regular and I also like to speak privately with owners, as build relationship up and they feel like they can approach us whenever they like for any help needed

car audio centre have the best costs on buy in but we are very competitive, and we are one of the few who offer these u it’s woth the official Kenwood Vw interface for parking sensors, the best fitting parts, others use a more expensive aftermarket interface Called a info adapter, these do not use the official input on the back of the head unit, and can be a bit hit and miss.

We supply any headunit with the correct parts for installation and give you 100% tech backup

Changing speakers can improve the sound, but equally changing the headunit will, as it has a cleaner and more powerful output.

I will pm some costs

Jason

Hiya

I do not put costs up on a public forum, as buy in prices fluctuate regular and I also like to speak privately with owners, as build relationship up and they feel like they can approach us whenever they like for any help needed

car audio centre have the best costs on buy in but we are very competitive, and we are one of the few who offer these u it’s woth the official Kenwood Vw interface for parking sensors, the best fitting parts, others use a more expensive aftermarket interface Called a info adapter, these do not use the official input on the back of the head unit, and can be a bit hit and miss.

We supply any headunit with the correct parts for installation and give you 100% tech backup

Changing speakers can improve the sound, but equally changing the headunit will, as it has a cleaner and more powerful output.

I will pm some costs

Jason
Could you PM me a price for a DMX 8019 and whatever I need to fit to nfsw etc. please? I have a 66 plate highline T6.

Hi

Great info above. I have ordered a new T32 with VW sat nav etc and will be looking for a speaker upgrade all round when it arrives.
You upgraded my last van a few years ago (T32 Sportline) and I was very pleased.
Can you pm me a price please for your upgrade kit, supplied and fitted

cheers Paul

Hi

Great info above. I have ordered a new T32 with VW sat nav etc and will be looking for a speaker upgrade all round when it arrives.
You upgraded my last van a few years ago (T32 Sportline) and I was very pleased.
Can you pm me a price please for your upgrade kit, supplied and fitted

cheers Paul

On its way

Back