Kenwood car system advice

Martin.Kate67

Hey forum,
T6 2019 kombi...looking for advice, decided to upgrade the factory fitted system to either the Kenwood dnx518vdabs or the dnx8020dabs. I’m not a guru at all with regards to car systems but need something with steering controls, android auto, reversing camera which I know both have go, what do you recommend?
Do I need any additional accessories for them both and approximately what cost these parts are, as the cost can mount up?
Also what reasonably cost speakers and subsequent amp would you recommend and where’s best to fit them if required?
many thanks

Hey forum,
T6 2019 kombi...looking for advice, decided to upgrade the factory fitted system to either the Kenwood dnx518vdabs or the dnx8020dabs. I’m not a guru at all with regards to car systems but need something with steering controls, android auto, reversing camera which I know both have go, what do you recommend?
Do I need any additional accessories for them both and approximately what cost these parts are, as the cost can mount up?
Also what reasonably cost speakers and subsequent amp would you recommend and where’s best to fit them if required?
many thanks

Hi @Martin.Kate67 .. I’d give @Absolut5 a shout…I too upgraded to Kenwood ….They offer a really good service

Absolut5 use this link :)

Hey forum,
many thanks
Hi Martin, I’ve got a kenwood Dax 8020dab, wireless android audio, with t6 fittings for sale if your interested?

Back