Old Alpine (sale) Or A Kenwood?

Wheelz

Im still at a loss as to which head unit to go for!!!

I’m split between the Alpine and Kenwood Stereos....... Both look great!

Just seen this ....

iLX-702D 7” Digital Media Station, featuring Apple CarPlay and Android

Alpine are about to release the upgrade to this head unit hence the sale price. ((I’m sure I’ve seen it priced around this elsewhere)

The comparable Kenwood unit is similarly placed cost wise. Can’t recall the (number 8019DABS I think)

All in all I have to add around £350 for fitting as parking sensor compatibility is £195 plus extras.

Any thoughts anyone?? ... Anyone have either or a better suggestion???

As an aside!! I’d love this but .. sigh .. out of my budget!!.... Kenwood DDX9019DABS

Im still at a loss as to which head unit to go for!!!

I’m split between the Alpine and Kenwood Stereos....... Both look great!

Just seen this ....

iLX-702D 7” Digital Media Station, featuring Apple CarPlay and Android

Alpine are about to release the upgrade to this head unit hence the sale price. ((I’m sure I’ve seen it priced around this elsewhere)

The comparable Kenwood unit is similarly placed cost wise. Can’t recall the (number 8019DABS I think)

All in all I have to add around £350 for fitting as parking sensor compatibility is £195 plus extras.

Any thoughts anyone?? ... Anyone have either or a better suggestion???

As an aside!! I’d love this but .. sigh .. out of my budget!!.... Kenwood DDX9019DABS
I've just fitted the 8019dabs, main reason it's got WiFi as I wanted wireless android auto. Can't fault the unit though, nice and quick, sounds a lot better even with the oem speakers:thumbsup:

It also works fine with parking sensors with a normal adaptor, you don't get the display but as long as it beeps what's it matter :D

Dmx8019dab..... great unit, twin usb, wireless CarPlay, super fast operation...

We can every that is needed for the installation, inc the interface for parking sensor display

I’ve PMd you about this,

Back