Snoopster

So I recently ordered some Judd T311r from Tamar wheels, I ordered 20x9J fronts ET 38 and 20x10.5J rear ET45, my order arrived today and I checked where the rim sits before getting tyres fitted.
I’m a bit concerned how close the rear wheel sits to the inner arch liner!
Obviously there was no load on the wheel as my van was on a jack.
Will this gap increase once the van is dropped and sitting level or do the 10.5J sit that close? (See pic below)

Can anyone with this setup advise me, many thanks.

35CAF59A-CB30-4832-9472-46A8AD56B9DD.jpeg

2246C170-C49A-474A-AF2B-56A3C43DA881.jpeg

Yes, mine sat very close. I'd of probably liked a little more clearance.

So I recently ordered some Judd T311r from Tamar wheels, I ordered 20x9J fronts ET 38 and 20x10.5J rear ET45, my order arrived today and I checked where the rim sits before getting tyres fitted.
I’m a bit concerned how close the rear wheel sits to the inner arch liner!
Obviously there was no load on the wheel as my van was on a jack.
Will this gap increase once the van is dropped and sitting level or do the 10.5J sit that close? (See pic below)

Can anyone with this setup advise me, many thanks.

View attachment 80249

View attachment 80250
Are these Gunmetal or Gloss Titanium? Asking for a friend ;)

Same wheels and sizes. On 275/40/20 and Bilstein B14.
Carefully lowered its fine, including loading up race bike and all gear in back.

if u go to low fronts rub on bumps, but mine doesn’t

E156C6D4-12AA-4659-96E7-A505CD8D17D1.jpeg

Can i ask what load rating was stamped on the 20" Rim as i believe these should be rated for the T32 ,for front 880kgs and rear 900kgs, this information is direct from Judd,

I have seen the mentioned Judds and wondered if anyone could educate me regarding the fit. I've read that 8.5 seems to be the go to width for many but these are 9.5 all round. I would like to drop the van by 40/50 mm eventually but equally, i dont want the tyres to rub. thanks in advance.

Judds are a lovely wheel - we have plenty in stock.
See our thread we’ve fitted a set today.

9’s all round work really well with all weight loading s - they don’t do a 8.5
You can go 9.5 for the extra dish - but only with the smaller front brakes
Or staggered 9/9.5 or 10.5 is very popular.

At 40/50mm lowering you won’t get any rubbing

Just seen the title. ET20 won’t work. Normally around Et40. They are custom cut at order.

I presume we are talking 20’s?

Yeah that's right 20" thanks for advice. The judds I saw where on gum tree for a bargain 900!! I'll keep looking!!

I believe they all start at et20 and Judd machine them at the factory. I have no clue as to what level of expertise it takes, but i wouldn't want it done wrong!

I believe they all start at et20 and Judd machine them at the factory. I have no clue as to what level of expertise it takes, but i wouldn't want it done wrong!
Can’t remember the company that do it for all the transporter wheels..!!
For the cost of machine work you may as well buy the right offset. @BOOSHAN ibe just taken a set off and up for sale soon

Back