I have 5 set of staggered 9/9.5 on my next order and 9/10.5 in stock in most colours.

Hello

The 10.5 works perfectly on the back - There is loads of room in the back arch, even when fully lowered - The issue we've had recently with the 9.5 is availability - There were none - I've emailed Judd now.
The 275/40 is too big for the transporter, and can/will rub dependant on height - The 265/40 is correctly rated and works when lowered.
Either Dm me directly on here with your contact details or use the contact form on the website - We can advise pricing and correct offset
Hi again Oli,

Finally heard from VW that the new T32 has left the factory, not bad, it's only taken 11 months... so now I'm on final countdown and need to sort the wheels. Is there any stock of staggered 20" x 9"/9.5" T311R in gloss black?

Cheers.

Oli how much are the judds? Do you have them in 19s?

Cheers
Hello

We have 20’s in stock. And 19’s usually available within 10 days. I’m away from the office this week. Can you use our contact form on the website pls
Hi again Oli,

Finally heard from VW that the new T32 has left the factory, not bad, it's only taken 11 months... so now I'm on final countdown and need to sort the wheels. Is there any stock of staggered 20" x 9"/9.5" T311R in gloss black?

Cheers.
Yea I have gloss black back in stock next week, only four sets.

hi All,

I've been looking through the forum and couldnt find the answer to my questions so hoped that someone could point me in the correct direction. I am looking for a set of Judd T311R's for my van that is currently on B14's but will be going on to Air ride later this year.

From reading the forum it seems the correct size and offset is 20x9 et 38 for the front and 20x10.5 et 42 for the rear - for anyone that has ran these can you advise if they will be okay and not cause any buffing on arches or inner arches and what are the tyre sizes i will need to run with this setup?

Also any recommendations on suppliers that could supply and ship to near Glasgow would be greatly appreciated!

thanks for any help!

+1 from me for @BognorMotors (Oli or Simon)

They supplied and sourced my Judd T311R's that are on my van.

My set up is as follows; (Van roughly lowered around 45/50mm on KW STX coilvers - no scrubbing on the arches or liners at all on full lock or whilst driving)

Front
20" 9J ET40 - 265/40/20 tyres

Rear
20" 10.5J ET42 - 265/40/20 tyres

The offset were not my selections as this is a minefield, I let Bognor tell me the best offset based on what they had on their demo vehicle at the time because the fitment / stance was spot on so I copied that set up.

Nice wheels, can I ask where you got the front tyres from with 102 rating I’ve been after some but have no joy finding them .

@F2JON The tyres were provided with the wheels by Rimstyle.co.uk. I dealt with Garry who was a really nice guy, maybe he can provide them?

I checked the front tyres load rating based on the question above and they're 95. I ran them without issue but the original tyres are included should you choose otherwise. I'n going to stick them on ebay by the end of the week because I need the room in the garage

I checked the front tyres load rating based on the question above and they're 95. I ran them without issue but the original tyres are included should you choose otherwise. I'n going to stick them on ebay by the end of the week because I need the room in the garage
Ah , thought as much I’ve been looking everywhere .

Back