Joining as a VIP member without a PayPal account

Hi @Abingdonboy

Just had a look for you and the paypal payment has not gone through and is still showing as pending so theres not really much i can do for you at the moment

If you would like to discuss this or want more details feel free to pm me and i will send you the info

Is there anything your after here and now that the membership is holding you back from getting ? let us know and one of us will sort out whatever you need :thumbsup:

Hi Pauly,

I would like to list some items for sale...

I can't see any reason for the delay my end, my bank account details have been the same for the 15+ years i have ahd a PayPal account!

Thanks for the help everyone.

regards,
AB.

I have been onto paypal today and requested they look into this, it suggests its an issue your side but wont allow me to go any deeper without their intervention ??

Hi All, New here:waving:I'm tring to pay for VIP Membership redirected to Paypal.
But it keeps stalling out at the confirmation stage.
Yes my Browser is Hardend, but I know how deal with that (by switching things off) before someone might suggest I may have not been through enough.:sneaky:
I've just paid using the PayPal Web App for another product.
I'm guessing the problem is Geo location?:rolleyes:

In any case my quesyion is there an alternative?
Thanks

From Germany

Hi All, New here:waving:I'm tring to pay for VIP Membership redirected to Paypal.
But it keeps stalling out at the confirmation stage.
Yes my Browser is Hardend, but I know how deal with that (by switching things off) before someone might suggest I may have not been through enough.:sneaky:
I've just paid using the PayPal Web App for another product.
I'm guessing the problem is Geo location?:rolleyes:

In any case my quesyion is there an alternative?
Thanks

From Germany
Hello and welcome,

Are you on a desktop or mobile? I ask as these may help:

On a pc you can , the option appears not to be there if on mobile

Edit . Pay by card through paypal without signing up

I haven`t got a paypal account so used my debit card, they try to get you to open a paypal account but I just ignored it.
I comes up on your bank statement as paypal *T6 FORUM.

Back