Joining as a VIP member without a PayPal account

308mate

T6 Pro
I already have one but I don’t want to use it. How can I just pay with my card and ignore the whole PP situation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just click subscribe...

Then at the bottom just choose "subscribe with a credit or debit card"

You don't need a paypal account

Might be worth a try off home pc?
Had this a few times regarding paypal off mobile device!!!

And i deffo am anti paypal

OK, the the forum uses PP as a payment portal/system.

when you click subscribe it will open up a PP payment page.

like this one . . .

20181017_171251.jpg

at that point you can logIn if you have a PP account or do a one off payment with a credit or debit card (but without doing a PP account_)

so click the "subscribe" button on the left . . . . .

which will open this page..

20181017_171306.jpg

at this point you can enter your CC details and address etc but you do not have to create an account.

FYI address etc is required by the banks for online payments as an anti fraud measure . . . . . thats totaly normal.

hope that helps.

There is no way to pay without creating the Paypal account. This is the final payment dialogue:

…..

By clicking Agree and Pay, I confirm that I want to use the card I entered above for my current and future purchases with T6 Forum. I authorise T6 Forum to charge my PayPal account for such purchases and I instruct PayPal to pay such amounts. I understand this lets me check out faster by not having to log in to PayPal to complete my purchase. I understand that if I have a PayPal balance, that balance will be used first and that if my preferred funding source has expired or has been declined, PayPal will charge my backup funding source. I can change my preferred funding source or cancel this authorisation at any time in my PayPal account. The payments will be treated by PayPal as pre-approved payments as specified in the PayPal User Agreement.

Agree and Pay

PayPal is the safer, easier way to pay
No matter where you shop, we help keep your .......

I think that by the number of times that Paypal is mentioned it is safe to assume that you are paying via Paypal.

I have just attempted to pay by card without filling in the Paypal account boxes and it just throws up errors highlighted in red that the Paypal account creation isn't completed.
There is no way around Paypal at all.

Last edited:
I want to subscribe but it will only let me do it through PayPal. Is it possible to do it the normal way with a debit card?

I want to subscribe but it will only let me do it through PayPal. Is it possible to do it the normal way with a debit card?
On a pc you can , the option appears not to be there if on mobile

Edit . Pay by card through paypal without signing up

trying to get VIP membership, and i have a paypal account, but it keeps sending me in a loop. I have tried both on my computer and phone, there is a fault with the system....

AB.

What's the issue?...

Can you screen shot the problem?

Hi Dellmassive,
I think I have now resolved, my credit card details were out of date, but PayPal didn't let me know this and just kept sending me in a continual loop...
Regards,
AB.

Could admin confirm that i now have membership? Still can't post in for sale area....
If you have membership you will see the VIP member badge by your username, did you complete an account upgrade and get a confirmation email from PP that the transaction was complete ?

Back