New member Leics

Steptoe

Hi Just joined after owning my T6.1 since March 23 . Look forward to getting a few ideas on actually learning how to use parts of it as it has so many bits and bobs in it and I’m old school and not technically minded. It’s an all seasons platinum exclusive one. Ok with the manual stuff just struggle with the electrical touch screen bits ect. Hopefully I might even get a chance to use it this year and enjoy some chill time.

Hi and welcome to the forum. You've had your van 11 months - what took you so long to join? :p

Can you share any pics? (we like pics here). :thumbsup:

Made a bit of a mess of that only wanted to post one pic. Like I said me and technology don’t mix. Tried to delete one and deleted my original post.
Modern tech, eh? It'll never catch on, I tell ya!

Nice looking van BTW. :thumbsup:

And this is the inside. No mate not at the moment. Unfortunately it’s having the time. I’ve only had two nights out in it since I’ve had it. Not even used the hob or microwave. I’m beginning to wish I’d just bought a van and an awning so I could use the van as a van and then when I do get chance to use it I could just fill the van with an awning and accessories then pitch up to electric hook up like my brother in-law does.

And this is the inside. No mate not at the moment. Unfortunately it’s having the time. I’ve only had two nights out in it since I’ve had it. Not even used the hob or microwave. I’m beginning to wish I’d just bought a van and an awning so I could use the van as a van and then when I do get chance to use it I could just fill the van with an awning and accessories then pitch up to electric hook up like my brother in-law does.
A campervan doesn't suit everyone, but don't give up on yours just yet - at least not until you've given it a fair crack of the whip.

Oh no I do love driving it. Just looking on the forum how to delete one off the two photos I put up by mistake. No need for two. Can’t find anything?

Oh no I do love driving it. Just looking on the forum how to delete one off the two photos I put up by mistake. No need for two. Can’t find anything?
Click on the Edit link (bottom left of the post you want to edit); select the pic you don't want; hit delete; select Save.

Not to worry, double posting the same picture is hardly the most heinous of crimes - we'll only send the hit-squad around if you do it 3 times in any one calendar year. :whistle:;)

Try and get to one of the forum meets, plenty to have a go at! Friendly bunch of folk, there's a few in your neck of the woods! No excuses! Market Harborough, Sibbertoft, great fun....

Lovely van. And that’s a surname you don’t hear much of these days @Steptoe
Deleted post recovered and formatting sorted for you. Welcome aboard

Lovely van. And that’s a surname you don’t hear much of these days @Steptoe
Deleted post recovered and formatting sorted for you. Welcome aboard

It’s my nickname from many years ago from my engineering days and still is. A lot of people don’t even know my real name and I’m so use to being called Step that I wouldn’t probably answer to it anyway

Back