Intermotiv Air Suspension

madkads

Hey guys,
been speaking to Intermotiv. (Jonathan)
Had a good rummage on the forum, and could only find a handful of posts mentioning Intermotiv but no feedback.
Does anyone have any feedback compared to ABP/Bilstein struts?
I have read a few posts on other non-T6 forums which have great reviews.
Just want some views before I bite the expensive bullet.
thanks

Hi, I have the dilemma of, got a spanking new 6.1 on order to be converted, now the research I've done, vb is the only one vw own do, that you keep your warranty, and I Think its 3 years you get. Now I have chose Airlift and thats I think is the same as intermotiv, only through recommendations and I like the setup of air out, vb dont. Now the question is do I go with what I want or vb just to keep my warranty, I also heard that some cannot get a mot because they chose different. I need to do more research, I looked at utube T6 project with Steve fielding. Hope this helps a little.

I don't have the issue with warranty (mine is a 66 plate), but as others have mentioned on the forum, any non standard/non-factory mod potentially will void warranty. Just paid for the intermotiv stealth kit. Waiting on manufacturing time and hopefully fitting time in Feb.

Fitting now booked for Jan 2022 - Due to Covid, Brexit, and now lorry drivers. Nice guy over the phone, but almost a year wait after I placed my order! Will do full review in the new year once its bolted in.

Back