Infoentertainment Has image of a Golf after rvc install.

frank101

Hi all, hoping someone can help.
Just finished installing an oem rvc install on my T6.1 Cali, and now have 2 problems after making all the necessary connections behind the radio.
1st When I turn on the ignition I get a warning on the mfd "manoeuvre braking unavailable" I believe this is something you get with park assist? My van only has park pilot.

2nd Infoentertainment now has an image of a golf instead of a transporter.

This all happened before coding, and after coding it's the same, not sure what coding was done as it was my mechanic's first time doing something like this and it was more of a personal favour, I believe he just coded modules 5f & 10.

So I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue or if it is something coding can fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Hi, I've the sinking feeling that the mechanic didn't do that, I'll ask. I've also been in touch with the vendor to see if he can she'd some light.
The only I do know is that he said his version of vcds was 16. Something

Unfortunately I wasn't there for coding, otherwise I would have taken some pics.

Unfortunately no vcds scan of before mod, but speaking to my mechanic he said he would be able to revert to original state, but that will have wait till September as I'm traveling this month with the van and when I get back he'll be on holiday.

Still waiting to hear back from the vendor to see if it might be a hardware issue as I know another forum member who bought the same camera from the same vendor and had 0 problems.

Back