Indium Grey - Spoiler, Splitter And Wheels...

Good morning everyone, we are first time Transporter owners and first time Forum members.

Just bought Indium Grey T6 and looking to put a front splitter on to the factory bumper.
Has anyone done this and if so, any recommendations?
We are looking at the Van Tech front splitter which looks nice, in our opinion, but would welcome any advice of photos of others.
Also, are they easy to self fit as i understand you need to drill holes in to the bumper?

Thanks in advance

Was going to fit the rgm one but travelin lite had a v2 in stock about 80 quid when I was there - 889E4AF1-6D98-4C65-8F30-96C7FA8C13DE.jpegi need to add a few more gloss black bits to balance it out

Looks really good that. And yeah i will be doing the same ref the gloss black parts. They are pretty cheap to buy individually, but look like a bitch to fit. Was your splitter simple to fit?
The Van Tech one I'm looking at doesn’t come with fitting instructions or bolts. The guy on the phone said its really simple but need to buy 8mm bolts to fit it and drill holes. Though it seemed a bit odd they don’t supply bolts and instructions though.

Vw Carbon one on ours,fittings came with it but you still have to drill holes for them,easy job though. They also do a gloss black versionIMG_1484.jpg

Hiya and welcome!

Seeing where you're located, you'd do well to have a chat wiht @ChrisR as I am discussing various splitter options with him at the moment.

Fitting wise I used tape to line it up to each of the front wheel arches and then taped the front up to check the look of it was ok

Back