Hunter Recommendation In Manchester.

To be fair it drove ok before i had this done. What will the poly bushes give me?.

Had my alignment done yesterday at drury lane services in chadderton. Stewart is a cracking bloke and did exactly what i asked for after showing him the info i got from @Tourershine. Great service and i cant recommend them enough. Mention my name (mark with the shuttle) and he will look after you.

Morning all,

Following previous threads about the importance of getting alignment I took on board follow members advice and went to Drury Lane Services Home - Car Service/Servicing Oldham, Manchester, MOT Oldham, Manchester, Tracking Oldham, Manchester, Alignment Oldham, Manchester and cant recommend them enough.

Phoned up and booked in (after having new front tyres fitted). Turned up and they took it for a test drive, came back in reported what the issues were and how they were going to sort it. I drove away a very happy customer.

As a "brucey bonus", I had mentioned that I had found about them on this forum and the good service and I'm sure I got a discount (it was considerably cheaper than the £120+vat quoted by another company).

So if your are Manchester based and are having issues, these are definitely worth a visit.

Any Hunter place will be fine, if they allow you to dictate the settings, and you follow the sweet spot now discovered for lowered T6s, which I can shoot over to you on WhatsApp.
You just need to find out if the engineers will do this, because I suspect some won't, because it means overriding the Hunter system.
Are you able to send me the settings for Hunter via what’s app as I’ve had SoLows fitted and wouldn’t mind getting it done?

Had my alignment done yesterday at drury lane services in chadderton. Stewart is a cracking bloke and did exactly what i asked for after showing him the info i got from @Tourershine. Great service and i cant recommend them enough. Mention my name (mark with the shuttle) and he will look after you.

I'm on 20s and 40mm lower and think I'll visit DruryLane. Will Stewart know the settings ? Or should I get them from Tourershine ?

thanks
s

When you speak to stewart tell him mark from the daily mirror recommended you.

@fezza68 - Hi, I'm looking at booking in for the wheel alignment at the same place...

How are you getting on regarding tyre wear...? Did you need the adjustable poly bushes..?

To be fair since replacing the tyres I've not done enough miles to notice any tyre wear yet. After replacing my tyres and doing some more adjustments to my suspension I've had it on another hunter machine at a company called Tuned uk in wrexham. This is because hes located not too far from my caravan and after doing some research,richard the guy who owns the company looks after a few touring car teams. After he tweaked my alignment he told me to put a few miles on it and come back and we will look at it again but due to lockdown etc I've not been able to. He did say because im running low i may need to change to adjustable bushes on the rear but i think im just gonna change em anyway.

To be fair since replacing the tyres I've not done enough miles to notice any tyre wear yet. After replacing my tyres and doing some more adjustments to my suspension I've had it on another hunter machine at a company called Tuned uk in wrexham. This is because hes located not too far from my caravan and after doing some research,richard the guy who owns the company looks after a few touring car teams. After he tweaked my alignment he told me to put a few miles on it and come back and we will look at it again but due to lockdown etc I've not been able to. He did say because im running low i may need to change to adjustable bushes on the rear but i think im just gonna change em anyway.
Interesting. Is it worth a trip from Manchester (when allowed)? Did he make many adjustments? And finally, how low are you? Cheers

Thanks for the reply @fezza68

I'm only on a 40mm drop from oem but after having the suspension work done (shocks and springs) there is a slight drift to the left as mentioned by other people on here and which should be corrected by the toe adjustment.

for completeness after the suspension upgrade and for peace of mind I will get the Hunter alignment done.

I am assuming I should still ask for the 'no load' settings..?

Thanks in advance

All i had done at tuned uk at the minute is the alignment. Il measure in a bit how low i am. Its roughly about an hour away from me and about 40 mins from my caravan so was ideal for me and hes a nice guy and knows what hes doing. From the wheel arch to the wheel rim closest the floor is 60cm.

Last edited:
All i had done at tuned uk at the minute is the alignment. Il measure in a bit how low i am. Its roughly about an hour away from me and about 40 mins from my caravan so was ideal for me and hes a nice guy and knows what hes doing. From the wheel arch to the wheel rim closest the floor is 60mm.
Thanks I’m was wondering if it was worth driving from Manchester to Wrexham rather than use the Oldham place. is there a typo in the last sentence? Cheers

Back