Hunter Recommendation In Manchester.

fezza68

Seize the day.
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Anyone recommend a good hunter wheel alignment place in manchester?. Had the solows fitted and want to check the tracking now etc.

Anyone recommend a good hunter wheel alignment place in manchester?. Had the solows fitted and want to check the tracking now etc.

Any Hunter place will be fine, if they allow you to dictate the settings, and you follow the sweet spot now discovered for lowered T6s, which I can shoot over to you on WhatsApp.
You just need to find out if the engineers will do this, because I suspect some won't, because it means overriding the Hunter system.

Yeah if you dont mind sending them over to me. Theres a place 5 mins from me that does mot's etc and he has his own race cars he has a hunter machine. Be nice to go in with the relevant information and see what he says.

Yeah if you dont mind sending them over to me. Theres a place 5 mins from me that does mot's etc and he has his own race cars he has a hunter machine. Be nice to go in with the relevant information and see what he says.
Where you going to?

Would you send them to me also @Tourershine

I've heard conflicting stories,gonna call in for chat and see what they say. @t6 soon have you had yours done there?.

i have had it done a few years back drove better I thought got some banging at mo and a bit of uneven tyre wear so may be back there soon to investigate van as b14 and h+r arbs hope will try to find receipt to see what was done and cost but think it was less than £100 hope this is of use

So im booked in for this thursday afternoon,shown him the settings that i got off tourershine and he says he can do that no problem.

Just back from the hunter alignment and heres the print out. Pov appreciated.156346582193952664977536816020.jpg

Back