Recommended garages in South Manchester area?

RobFlynn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can anyone recommend a trusted garage in the South Manchester/Macclesfield area? I need a second opinion on some work I've been quoted for.

Thanks

Have you used these at all? I follow them on FB and they look pretty good. Always good to have a fall back garage to go to. My local Indi is usually booked up 3 months in advance.

Have you used these at all? I follow them on FB and they look pretty good. Always good to have a fall back garage to go to. My local Indi is usually booked up 3 months in advance.
Yes. I used Josh Weston when he was mobile on my last van and have used him on this van as well. He is quite an enthusiast. I also have used a place near the Trafford centre to do the Belt change etc and he also had his own T6 and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again.

Links Automotive, in Macclesfield have a good reputation. I had a service done there prior to signing up for all in 1.

I know the lad that owns Links. He certainly knows his stuff! But not sure if he's into the van side much. Worth a shout though if your local!

Also, as @Skyliner33 said, Vagtechnik in Eccles also gets my vote.

Back