How to convince the wife to take a dump in a porta potti?

Anyone else thinking it was a little petite for a poo :slow rofl:

Well we used our portable toilet this weekend. No issues for me or the wife, although you feel a bit self conscious nipping into the toilet tent when all around you are caravans with far more private facilities.

Pete

Well we used our portable toilet this weekend. No issues for me or the wife, although you feel a bit self conscious nipping into the toilet tent when all around you are caravans with far more private facilities.

Pete
Just got to brazen it out!

Big loud whistle, tabloid or broadsheet as per preference in one hand, and Bog roll in the other with the end trailing on the ground :fast rofl:

Just got to brazen it out!

Big loud whistle, tabloid or broadsheet as per preference in one hand, and Bog roll in the other with the end trailing on the ground :fast rofl:
I take a copy of Razzle and a bog roll with me....suddenly everyone looks the other way! Wonder why?!!

Just had 3 days in the Lakes ... used porta potti in pop up tent .. myself and wife No.2 virgins on the pp , not a problem just ensure bowl is flooded prior and used chemical freshener etc.. worst bit mans job on the sluicing out ..

Just had 3 days in the Lakes ... used porta potti in pop up tent .. myself and wife No.2 virgins on the pp , not a problem just ensure bowl is flooded prior and used chemical freshener etc.. worst bit mans job on the sluicing out ..
Getting rid of bungles fingers

On a serious note.

Very important to use the correct toilet paper that dissolves as sold by porta potti etc. . First time we used ours used normal paper from home.
Toilet filled up quickly and when I emptied it it was a big congealed mess.
Read instructions after that and bought the correct paper and next empty was just a coloured non smelly liquid.
So much nicer than the first effort.
No longer fear having to empty loo.

When wild camping I just drag mine out and sit looking at the stars, very relaxing I must say.

Last edited:
Back