Hobbies/sports/activities

Might have been. We tend to race with the VSCC more now. Is a 1950 500cc formula 3 car :Do_O

This is my passion :) one of the reasons we got the van to act as a tow vehicle and to sleep in on a race weekend. Had an old motorhome before as well as a car but have sold the motorhome and the car is up for sale as I am going down to just the T6 :) had to tow another car with the T6 the other day and it is awesome. Hardly knew the car was on hehehe

View attachment 9454
That looks very cool indeed.

I think I'll borrow one from the club...!

I had left my clip on bow stand attached fully drawn, let off a bit and accidentally loosed the arrow. So I didn't even see where it went. An hour later, no luck!
Luckily I bought 12 so have several spares.

Shooting my first comp on the 2nd; a Hereford. Yikes!

Awesome helicopter training on Sunday BTW; absolutely cracking bunch of blokes!
:eek: In army speak.. "A negligent discharge"....

It seems a bit harsh the army term, but they do that due to the weapon having potential to cause a real bad day, so there can be no "accidents" allowed.. :thumbsup:

Audio Engineering. Went pro for a couple of years until I realised I was terrible at money. Set up a new studio when I moved back to UK and since closed that studio to set up a miniature recording space at home. I'm also a drummer but just left a band.

What sort of music?
While a complete imbecile at playing music (annoying as my dad was quite a well known bass player in his day - still good but knackered wrists and a bad shoulder) I do appreciate well set up sound and have unofficially sound checked at a fair few gigs.
Sadly it means an expensive taste in stereos/etc though!

What sort of music?
While a complete imbecile at playing music (annoying as my dad was quite a well known bass player in his day - still good but knackered wrists and a bad shoulder) I do appreciate well set up sound and have unofficially sound checked at a fair few gigs.
Sadly it means an expensive taste in stereos/etc though!
I'm currently starting a new project that is Electronica but my background is all over the show. I've been in touring bands, session work and studio work too. Biggest thing I did was being the live drummer for Nightmares on Wax. That took me half way round the world. But, the music industry was pretty ruthless and the money was hard to collect so I put my feet back on the ground and concentrated on getting myself settled.

Heres some pictures of the last build I did but has since gone...

IMG_2454.JPG

IMG_2455.JPG

Wow Nightmares on Wax do some great stuff!
Dad found similar; ripped off countless times, mates dropping like flies thanks to drugs and so on so jacked it in and go a"proper" (i.e. Dull) job!
He taught Phil Lynott to play guitar and was on TotP when it actually meant something.
Still plays mean funk/slap bass when he's not falling apart.

Wow Nightmares on Wax do some great stuff!
Dad found similar; ripped off countless times, mates dropping like flies thanks to drugs and so on so jacked it in and go a"proper" (i.e. Dull) job!
He taught Phil Lynott to play guitar and was on TotP when it actually meant something.
Still plays mean funk/slap bass when he's not falling apart.
Woah! That's cool as hell. I love a good bass slap. An old Producer boss of mine was the bass player for the Style Council but was an amazing funk bass player. There's a great video on YouTube of him playing bass with Paul Weller on TOTP that makes me laugh...mainly at the Style Council:laugh::rofl:

I have a few hobbies i have no idea how i fit it all in along with been self employed.
I keep koi carp , i also grow orchids from the UK and tropicals . I also have a T4 camper and go carp fishing . Between me and my Mrs we breed British short hair cats also.

I kayak. Well, more accurately i own kayaks so that I can argue with the wife about having too many of them. Very occasionally I manage to sit in one of them in water.

Other hobbies and interests. This was my build project prior to getting a T6 to convert. 6 months in the making as there was a few months waiting on Kinesis launching the titanium frame that I wanted. Wasn't a cheap build but not quite in the league of cash needed for a camper conversion. And I can run the bike on doughnuts and coffee.

20170111_174323.jpg

Other hobbies and interests. This was my build project prior to getting a T6 to convert. 6 months in the making as there was a few months waiting on Kinesis launching the titanium frame that I wanted. Wasn't a cheap build but not quite in the league of cash needed for a camper conversion. And I can run the bike on doughnuts and coffee.

View attachment 15454
That is a beautiful bike, I've got a Planet X kaffenback steel frame with discs in a coffee colour laden with brooks accessories. It's heavy but I love it. I use it to commute to and from work on.

View attachment 15454

I guess it’s all Brooks attachments, very nice.

Back