Hobbies/sports/activities

Yeah @Caulkhead. The panniers were an end of season bargain that I couldn't leave on the shelf. As it's built as an adventure / gravel / summer tourer / winter hack / commuter that will hopefully last.....well, longer than me, a Brooks leather titanium railed saddle was really the only way to go. Takes a little breaking in, but well worth it after a few months. Of course that ment matching Brooks bar tape. You know how it is. Hoping the bike and van will make good companions for some forth coming adventures.

20170111_173652.jpg

new to the forum -

had 4 audis from the age of 18 to now, (24)... and picked up many hobbies along the way... since a kid, I've always been into MTBing, shooting (both clays and game) and fishing... now i wakeboard, surf/snowboard etc so makes sense to have a van!! (always wanted one) better than putting bikes and boards ontop of the cars.. heres my old s3 with the bikes ontop!

C9D1A196-0AAA-4C6D-A62C-BD664C96737F.jpeg

Also enjoy track daying, using the hair dressers car! Always wanted to go to the ring so bought the TT cheap and spent silly money doing it Up ready for the ring, so managed to tick that off the list!

Oh and I love photography!

44C7A66F-B57E-4760-AB59-5FB8512F3EF2.jpeg

Back