Hi from Staffordshire

Hi

Finally joined, on my second T5.1 now, i bought my latest van from a BBC cameraman, it is a 2012 Salsa red 4mo 140 (been remapped) tailgate with a few nice extras, diff lock, heated seats etc. van only done low mileage.
I had considered selling the van for a new kombi but i am now going to tow our caravan with the van and convert to a kombi this as well as the van being my work van.

anyone use their van to tow with? and advice with converting to a kombi and possible bumper facelift will be much appreciated.

CheeRS

Reactions: CAB
Hi all, got a 6.1 Cali Ocean on order and expected delivery around October. 12 months after ordering. Went through all the options before taking the plunge on a new one. Yes it’s very pricey but secondhand prices are crazy so we’re looking at the long term and I’m trying to convince myself it will hold its value quite well. Even though it’s a Cali we still have loads of ideas for upgrades and additions - we’ve had plenty of time to research! We are first time Campervanners but I’ve been quite active over on the Cali forum. Lots of people on there recommend this forum so here I am.
First things we plan to do are security (Ghost possibly), suspension, front spoiler, sidebars, graphics and solar, so I’ll be on here for advice soon.
Thanks, Phil.

Oops, not sure what happened there as this was supposed to be my own post - I think it automatically got put on this as I was having the same title. Sorry, first post newbie mistake!

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Finally picking up our T6 kombi next week in oryx white, vans a 2017 204 auto with winter pack air con in the rear and sunroof.

Currently run a T5.1 4motion for work but the new one will be to toe caravan and days out aswell as the missus daily.

Will be picking everyone’s brains once we’ve picked it up as got a few plans for it.

Cheers
Ant

Hi guys.
Recently bought a 68 plate T32 kombi highline and enjoying it so far. Hoping to turn it into more of a day van than the slightly more basic kombi that it is so I'm sure I will be asking advice along the way. Working my way through a few little issues at the mo - rattles, squeaks, bits of rust from badly fitted mudflaps - the usual fun and games. Next on the list is sorting the H4 glow-worms for something more...enlightening! I see this is a topic that as been covered well on the forum so will have a good look through the posts. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum. We are just over the border from you in Shropshire, near Cosford.

Pete

Back