Hi from Kent

hi guys

just like to say hi, had my van for a few weeks now a bit of a dream come true as I've been waiting years to get one.
we are converting it to a day van over the coming months, I have to many ideas LOL..and need to calm my head down as the wife thinks I'm obsessed
anyway look forward to meeting like minded people along the way, and the Bluewater meet sounds like a great place to start - if this is still a thing
I also enjoy taking photos as you can see below so I'm always up for grabbing a photo or two.

all the best
Kwai

Oh and if your on the Thanet way in the mornings and evenings yes that's me waving at all the dubs like a t**t

PSX_20240315_103142.jpeg

PSX_20240324_162135.jpeg

PSX_20240324_162655.jpeg

PSX_20240324_161511.jpeg

PSX_20240324_160712.jpeg

Morning mate! Now that’s a great intro and an even better looking Bus!!
Yes the Bluewater meets are still on but sometimes we mix it up and move around a bit. We join forces with the T5 forum and they arrange other places too. We’ve even done one in Margate, Ashford and even at Brands Hatch on the VW Heritage Day a few years ago.
Anyway keep us posted with your progress including more Photos as that’s what keeps this Forum people Happy!
Good luck mate!

BJ

I am down in Folkestone way :waving:

If you are a Facebook user there is also a specific Kent Transporters page which is pretty friendly and I think a few members on here are also in it. I know some of them attend the meets at Bluewater etc.

Back