Hello from Preston with a T6.1 Kombi

Indigrey

Sold
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, I've just registered so thought I'd say hello!

I'm new to VW vans and have recently bought a T6.1 LWB Kombi in Indium Grey. Mostly going to be used for taking the family out and for mountain bike trips.

My other cars are a Land Rover Defender 300TDI, Mazda MX5 (currently in the middle of rebuilding the engine) and a BMW 1 series that I use for a runabout, although my nephew is using this at the moment whilst he learns to drive.

Hoping to make some tweaks to the van to make it feel more car like and add some things to make it more usable for trips out.

Hope to see some of you out and about soon!

Phil

Hi all, I've just registered so thought I'd say hello!

I'm new to VW vans and have recently bought a T6.1 LWB Kombi in Indium Grey. Mostly going to be used for taking the family out and for mountain bike trips.

My other cars are a Land Rover Defender 300TDI, Mazda MX5 (currently in the middle of rebuilding the engine) and a BMW 1 series that I use for a runabout, although my nephew is using this at the moment whilst he learns to drive.

Hoping to make some tweaks to the van to make it feel more car like and add some things to make it more usable for trips out.

Hope to see some of you out and about soon!

Phil
This forum is fantastic so enjoy

Back