Hello From Spain

Welcome! It might be a good idea not using caps lock when writing. It is often assosiated with shouting. Just a friendly tip :)

Hi Manuel, that is a lovely, vibrant blue. Another member on the forum has been explaining how he could only get that colour on the startline model, so then went and bought all of the higher spec bumpers and got them colour codes to match as the only way to get the nicer exterior equipment with the colour he really wanted.

Hi Manuel, that is a lovely, vibrant blue. Another member on the forum has been explaining how he could only get that colour on the startline model, so then went and bought all of the higher spec bumpers and got them colour codes to match as the only way to get the nicer exterior equipment with the colour he really wanted.

Here in Spain, the color "summerblue" was included in the catalog. I have black parts because it was very expensive that package, so I'll modify it later

@Polzeylad I am from the south, but I know the area that you have visited very well. If you have the opportunity to return I recommend Cantabria and the País Vasco, although for me the whole north is beautiful.

If someone travels south I recommend beautiful places

@Polzeylad I am from the south, but I know the area that you have visited very well. If you have the opportunity to return I recommend Cantabria and the País Vasco, although for me the whole north is beautiful.

If someone travels south I recommend beautiful places

It was the third time we've been so travelled and stayed on both Cantabria and Pais Vasco - they are indeed lovely.
Booked to go again this Summer for five weeks (Plymouth Santander ferry); no idea where we'll go yet but can't wait!

My inlaws have a yacht moored in Alicante and live on it much of the year - we tend to meet them in Majorca if we do head that way.

hi everyone!

New forum member from Barcelona. After 2 T5 (transporter 4motion and Multivan 4 motion) I've already have a brand new California Beach 4 motion.

I'll post photo and changes in the future.

Welcome nacho look forward to seeing the photos is it as hot there as there saying ?

Hi, to everyone, recently i've buyed my first ( and not the last) VW t6 Multivan with dsg, 150 hp, double door, led rotatory seats...etc......But i forgot to buy the rear camera and now i will try to mount myself . See you soon, thank you!!
welcome to the nut house

Hi all!

So happy to discover this forums! I bought my Caravelle last Spring and still planning what todo with it. I´m planning to install many gadtges and I´m sure I´ll able to do it with all the info I can find in these forums.
See you!IMG_20190315_181150.jpg

Back