Hello From Spain

We were with our T6 campervan in Zaragoza for a few days in May. You should bring your vehicle over here, ¡somos muy amables!

Hello, Also from spain, I join the forum a few months ago, and learn a lot. Hope I'll able to post some content to improve and help others too.

I had my first WV T6 Cali, and in love with it!

Not far from where you are!

Hello, all of you, Is a pleasure to be part of this forum, I'm excited to be involved more and more thought the magnificent world of our marvelous VW T6.

Let me introduce myself... My name is Gerard, I'm 28 years old natural from Barcelona, married, with a 1 year old son and, a 3.5 years old American chocolate labrador, and at last but not least, our precious VW T6 Multivan Outdoor 2.0TDI 150hp DSG 4Motion from 2017 and 165.000 km.

I would like to apologize for my English, my native languages are Catalan and Spanish, I also speak a bit of French and Italian, and as you can read, and maybe understand, also I learned this kind of English.:oops:

Here you can meet our T6 delighting you with some pictures ;)

IMG_7667.JPEGIMG_7668.JPEGIMG_7669.JPEGIMG_7736.JPEGIMG_7790.JPEGIMG_7824.JPEGIMG_7858.JPEGIMG_8228.JPEGIMG_8229.JPEGIMG_8230.JPEGIMG_8235.JPEGIMG_8238.JPEG

Enjoy those pictures and will see you over here! :):):)

Welcome to the forum! Lovely looking van.

Don't worry, your English is better than most of us on here :slow rofl:

Welcome to the forum. Lovely van.

There is no need to apologise about your English, it is very good.

Reactions: CAB
Hi and welcome! Don’t worry, my English is terrible too! Lovely looking van! I just wish I got one when my first born arrived. You’ve made a very wise choice - congratulations

Hi and welcome! Don’t worry, my English is terrible too! Lovely looking van! I just wish I got one when my first born arrived. You’ve made a very wise choice - congratulations
Speak for yourself. There is nothing wrong with the OP English :slow rofl:

Great looking van and a fantastic gravel bike on the back! Our van has the tailgate bike rack too, we use it to carry bikes every week.

Hi everyone!!

My name is Roger and I am from Barcelona, I came to this forum after having had a T3 and a T4, and now they are going to give us our T6 (Transporter 2.0 102cv, a reprogramming is pending) shortly, now they are camperizing it .

I will stay here to see what I learn and what I can contribute from this wonderful model, although my English is not very good, I will use a translator for the things that I do not understand.

Well, now some photos !!

20211007_103906.jpg

20211007_103926.jpg

20211007_105009.jpg

IMG-20210903-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20210903-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20210903-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20210906-WA0027.jpg

IMG-20210906-WA0028.jpg

Hello and welcome a great looking van, keep us all up to date with more progress photos.

Hi and welcome! Your van looks great and we love pictures of progress on this forum!

Thank you for using a translator - we will try to help with questions you may have

Thank you very much to all!
I will continue to post photos in another thread that I have created (you have the link below) to see the evolution of the transformation

Back