Hello Everyone.

PipeMonkey

Plumber
VIP Member
T6 Pro
New member but transporter veteran.

Done over a million miles in my various transporters, absolutely love them to bits. Been a VW fanatic since my teens.
Ordered my new T6 lwb highline Kombi 204 dsg last week. First one I've ever ordered brand new, factory built with my extras, simply cannot wait!!

Here's a list of my former transporters.
None of them have ever been a great deal of trouble, my first 174 had a top end rebuild as the cam buckets wore out and a £7 oil seal on the back of the motor that took a day and a half to get to, but was simply the best van ever after the work.
Strangely, if I had to pick my most disappointing it would be the 180, cracking van but a little flat on performance after stepping out of a 174. It felt 'hollow' if that makes any sense?

P reg T4 1.9 in fresian green.
W reg T4 1.9 in white. Ex demo.
53 plate T4 888 special X pack, one of my favourites.
04 T5 1.9, 102.
57 T5 1.9, 102 lwb.
57 T5 2.5, 174 Kombi.
59 T5 2.5, 174 Kombi, lwb.
14 T5.1 2.0 180, lwb.

Look forward to getting to know you all!!

Welcome to the forum. I'm assuming your van will be a work van then? What have you got planned for it?

Cheers chaps, appreciate the welcome.

Yes, it will my everyday van, but also as a family we find a Kombi just the perfect vehicle. So it will do the kids football runs and it will tow a caravan and I will take it away on my Karting weekends.

Not expecting it until Christmas time, but I have a set of wheels ordered, picking those up in the week. It will get lowered a bit, either a set of sport line springs from the dealership or a set of coil overs if I'm feeling flush!

Welcome to the forum......

Cracking list of previous vans there. =]

Back