Heater issue. 2018 T6 Shuttle

Hi Sam yes I can supply it for you.
It’s £30 which includes postage which has to be signed for.
If you contact me on 07880620367 we can sort out details for delivery etc.
Regards Tony
Hi Tony, Would you have any more of these modified parts as mine has now failed?

hello again. I've taken bottom part of dash off and found the fault, woohoo. it's this black n white link. as picture. I can move it by hand n back to being toasty again. doesn't move with controls, so leaving it with heat due to miserable weather. im thinking motor or something. thanks again for the tips. russ

View attachment 114266
Hi momo
When you say taken bottom half of dash off does that mean the part just where the peddles are?
I've got this same problem on my shuttle and hope its the same fix to cure it

Hi momo
When you say taken bottom half of dash off does that mean the part just where the peddles are?
I've got this same problem on my shuttle and hope its the same fix to cure it
hi Stuart. yes you pull off the panel above Yr pedals. grab a torch and it's located up towards the radio. you hopefully will be able to move the black linkage arm, up and down. that should allow heat through to drivers side. Good luck

Did you ever get this sorted ? Mine is in the dealership now with the same fault (drivers side heating stuck on cold), second time in, been in for 4 days already and they have not found the fault , very annoying

Same issue here, still not resolved, mine a 2019 T6 Caravelle

hi mate. just got the email. how ya getting on. I'll talk ya thru it if still required. you have small hands I presume coz you'll need em

This thread has cheered me up massively! Cold only on drivers side! Will be getting the tools out to check and then hopefully be able to get that wonderful part if there's any left

This thread has cheered me up massively! Cold only on drivers side! Will be getting the tools out to check and then hopefully be able to get that wonderful part if there's any left
Good good.
its funny how it goes in the winter.
how you getting on

Good good.
its funny how it goes in the winter.
how you getting on
Haven't actually had chance to look at it yet, the wife's cars turbo siezed so had to replace that first.. I'd like to think I'll get some time to look at the VW this afternoon but we'll see

hi mate. just got the email. how ya getting on. I'll talk ya thru it if still required. you have small hands I presume coz you'll need em
Managed to push some bits which looked like the photo til the air came out warm.. doubt it will stay like that very long! What a squeeze that is to get to! Do you need to take the whole thing out to fix it properly?

Back