Headlight switch removal

Hi,

Trying to remove the rotary light swtich, seen you put it to 0, press it in then turn it back and pull out, but not working for me....

Anyone got any tips, auto switch if that makes a difference?

Thanks
Paul

Just tried mine and its turn to 0 push in and turn to the right then pull out
2017 T6 if that makes z difference

Thanks, yeh thats what i done, but when you push it in it doesnt move far and when turning to right it pops back out....

Anyone got any other way of getting it off? Got surround off under steering wheel, but cant find any clips at back to realise it. Anyone with pics of it out and whats in holder?

Been trying to get it off now rear fogs lights not staying on now argh

Last edited:
Peatey, any chance you can post photos of where the clips are on switch when removed? not coming out the press in pull out way, so need to try and locate clips to pull it out another way :/

Thanks

Do these help?

IMG_20210601_090349.jpg

IMG_20210601_090422.jpg

Try holding the outer part of the switch in, whilst you turn the rotating part to unlock the tabs. If you turn and pull at the same time, there can be too much resistance for the tabs to release.

Do these help?

Try holding the outer part of the switch in, whilst you turn the rotating part to unlock the tabs. If you turn and pull at the same time, there can be too much resistance for the tabs to release.

Perfect, thank you. only two clips then at rear top right and bottom left?
I have the panel removed under it, and can see the bottom on, and its pushed in and free, just need to get into the top one off now :/

Back