Intermittent Fog Light Issue

TorchyT6

Hi, I've searched the forum, but can't find a discussion re my issue. I started the van this evening and the FOS fog light came on, on its own when I switched to auto selection and the dash lights stayed off. Had a fettle and they started working normally. Followed my wife home and she said my fogs were coming on alternatively through the journey. FOS, then it would go off and FNS, would come on , etc etc. Clearly not a fuse or bulb issue. Maybe the headlight switch? Any suggestions what else it could be.
Thanks in advance.

OEM headlights?

OEM headlight switch?

Post a few pics.of the headlights and switch pls.

Fog light cornering function maybe?

Am I the only one that is surprised that some people are still not aware of this feature that was introduced around 20 years ago and has since become widespread across pretty much all manufacturers?

Depends if he was turning a corner or driving in a straight line when the fogs were doing their thing but yes probably more of a turning the corner and the path keeps lighting up or driving away and the doors keep locking thing.

Hi, I've searched the forum, but can't find a discussion re my issue. I started the van this evening and the FOS fog light came on, on its own when I switched to auto selection and the dash lights stayed off. Had a fettle and they started working normally. Followed my wife home and she said my fogs were coming on alternatively through the journey. FOS, then it would go off and FNS, would come on , etc etc. Clearly not a fuse or bulb issue. Maybe the headlight switch? Any suggestions what else it could be.
Thanks in advance.
Cornering lights! They come on when indicating or turning at low speeds and both come on when reversing.

Back