Headlight Condensation

Hi all
My drivers side headlight seems to be building up condensation in the bottom corner,I went to the main stealer today and booked it in to be looked at.
Its a 67 reg T30
They said it might not be covered under warranty and they have to look at it first???????
Theres no cracks in it at all,has anyone else had issues??
Thx

It could be chip stones on headlights that are causing the condensation, I had on my previous car

Theres no cure only ppf the headlights

Last edited:
I have the same in both my headlights and my fog lights, comes and goes, I’ve done 700miles so far since new so I don’t think it’s due to damage. I think I saw somewhere in the manual it could occur so wasn’t overly worried especially as it goes away but if it’s a sealed unit then it can’t go away and so it’s only changing state I guess

I had this on my other car, popped a few silica bags in with the bulb plug a few years ago and it’s never come back. When driving the car it warms up and dries the silica and it’ll work again when the car is in the cold or wet.

Give it a try :thumbsup:

I have just noticed the same, and removing the covers at the back of the headlamps to let them dry out and using a few silica bags seems a good idea, I'll give it a try, thanks

Back