Hay Up

Tobyhann

evening

I’m Toby from Yeovil.

Looking into getting my first Transporter next year after the lease on my car has run out.

Looking to find the right van to start my journey in.

I think I want a kombi 2.0 TSI 204 DSG 4Motion to make a Kombi sleeper to use for my Mountain bike and get away more with my wife and little son.

Tsi May be difficult to find now VW have pulled the plug on petrol engines, they are out there just not in abundance and don’t forget there’s no difference between the 150 and the 204 on the Petrol version only the map so a 150 can easily be turned up to 200 and beyond if desired

I was hoping that was the case between the 2 but I’m also hoping when I come to get one they are around the 3 years old and people will be selling

All the reviews on them said it was an option on the 204. If no one bought one I’m fecked then as I won’t ever go back to FWD again 4wheel for the win.

You will be limited to choice also, for example nearly 1200 diesel T6's on auto trader, only 19 Petrol!! (As already mentioned, none 4wd)
Best of luck though :thumbsup:

Yeah they were an option on the continent but definitely not in the UK, I ordered a factory build TSI last year and spent many hours (possibly days) on the configurator

Do you want 4wd in terms of driving quickly or manoeuvring on mud / wet campsites etc? I only say as I came from 4 years in an S3 to a FWD van and don’t really miss it

Both!
Currently have a seat Cupra 4motion and I love it and the security it brings esp as Iv increased the torque to the rear and this makes a massively noticeable difference on the handling.

Back