Hi all ...need help with upgraded alloys shocks etc

copperchopper

Hi All ..Just had confirmation my transporter kombi t32 Highline 204 DSG in ascot grey is in the port in Germany to begin its journey to me!!! Obviously going to make a few changes but need help. I was thinking Bilstein B14 Komfort coilover kit with 20" Japan racing JR38 and all gloss black grills ....having never changed a car/van from stock its all a bit new for me but I want it to look good but not lose ride quality....any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.........Steve

Hi All ..Just had confirmation my transporter kombi t32 Highline 204 DSG in ascot grey is in the port in Germany to begin its journey to me!!! Obviously going to make a few changes but need help. I was thinking Bilstein B14 Komfort coilover kit with 20" Japan racing JR38 and all gloss black grills ....having never changed a car/van from stock its all a bit new for me but I want it to look good but not lose ride quality....any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.........Steve

There are better kits than B14 now a days give us a call so we can offer you some great alternatives

Back