Selling my transporter

Dandy

VIP Member
Hello there, I’ve taken the hard decision to sell my Vw transporter due to not using it to its full potential due to work commitments and owning a caravan!!she’s a t32,swb,diesel 2.0,bi tdi,180 highline kombi van,4motion dsg,2016 180bhp,61000 on the clock.just a little about the van,it’s got 2 front captains seats and a spare double passenger seat to go with van,double bed to go with van,tailgate model,carpet lined,new tyres on 20”riviera alloys+4 spare 18”sort line alloys,lowered,upgraded headlamps with Audi style led indicators,westfalia detachable towbar,reversing camera,absolutely immaculate inside and out.timing belt done @33k,mot April 24 feel free to get in touch for more infoIMG_0346.jpegIMG_0345.jpegIMG_0347.jpegIMG_0351.jpegIMG_0354.jpeg

@Dandy please upgrade your membership to VIP.

Then list your van on the sales section.

Thats lovely man... if I had some cash I'd sell mine and be up to see you .... good luck w sale

Has my add “for sale”been removed cannot find it, or it’s possibly me

Last edited by a moderator:

Your ad was sitting in ‘For Approval’ by us mods.
I done 4 approvals when I logged in after work so that’s why you couldn’t see it mate.
Good luck with the sale!

Great looking van in perfect weather where was that? I was in Devon during the September heat wave.

IMG_0932.jpeg

Back