Has Anyone Used Dubplate Conversions For Their Kitchens

I haven’t used them, but did also like the look of their units. When I started really looking in to buying a kitchen, I found that they’d disappeared - as if they’d stopped trading. I read some good as well as some discerning remarks on another forum about the staff there, but nothing solid about their actual work. That’s assuming it’s the same firm - I recall their surname was Barker or similar...

I could be talking about the wrong firm, here.

Post a photo of their units / their URL and someone might be able to confirm.

Thanks for the help. I've managed to get hold of a couple of people who've had their kitchens fitted and spoken to the guy who runs but, they don't have a website but do have a Facebook page and they operate from Southampton. I've seen enough to help me make a decision.

Thanks for the help. I've managed to get hold of a couple of people who've had their kitchens fitted and spoken to the guy who runs but, they don't have a website but do have a Facebook page and they operate from Southampton. I've seen enough to help me make a decision.
Hi. I’m looking at this company for their units for a LWB T5.1. What decision did you reach? If it was to proceed, what’s been your experience?

Hi new member,
I'm just finishing off (the wife is !), choosing the colour for the kitchen units then we'll speak to him to finalise costs, fitting etc. Every communication I've had with them has been answered, no matter how annoying they may have been. I'll keep you updated in the next couple of weeks as I'll be getting it sorted very soon.

I've seen good images of their stuff but always like hearing from actual customers.
We used him in Feb this year would not recommend the kitchen unit looks good but not to clever in design as can't store much as no room for things like cups and plates and bottom cupboard below wardrobe cant get any thing inside as in put heater bang in the middle so can't use it .he done the 240v and 12v wiring and gas but did not give us any certificate on his work ,told us he had finished when to pick up said in could not fit the solar panel as not arrived and would post it to us as soon as it came in. Still waiting for it to arrive. Have asked several times for my money back on the solar panel and now says he has no money. So don't trust him like I did

Back