H&R Springs vs Cobra Springs

Steven

I looking to get my T6 lowered for ride style and handling. I’ve received several quotes, but one company promotes Cobra, which is the more expensive quote and the other H & R. Any experiences, help or recommendations welcomed, thanks, Steve

I've fitted Cobra -40mm on recommendation from a converter. ( based on my intended usage ). The give a much better ride than the standard T30 springs.

Hi Folks,

I just returned from the Bristol Volks fest, absolutely loved it, still washing the mud off stuff.

I seen a lot of lovely vans there, some that were mega lowered, how they got out I don’t know but my question is, which has probably been answered.

H&R 40 mm or Cobra 40mm?

That’s my price range at the minute, I’ll be running with 17’s standards on just wanted to find out which is the better option and if anyone had any problems with either of them.

Regards

Gaz

Hi Folks,

I just returned from the Bristol Volks fest, absolutely loved it, still washing the mud off stuff.

I seen a lot of lovely vans there, some that were mega lowered, how they got out I don’t know but my question is, which has probably been answered.

H&R 40 mm or Cobra 40mm?

That’s my price range at the minute, I’ll be running with 17’s standards on just wanted to find out which is the better option and if anyone had any problems with either of them.

Regards

Gaz
Hi
I’ve had h+r’s -40mm on my van for 3 years now, it sits well on 20” wheels and it’s a nice firm ride, a lot better than the soft and bouncy standard set up.
Can’t comment on cobras

Any rubbing?
There was a slight scuffing only on full lock, drivers side , not a big deal , is fine now
I found out later this can be fixed with a heat gun to warm up the plastic liner to shape it to give a few extra millimetres
Some guys on here go for the 35 profile, but I like the 40,s for the look and also better wheel protection near kerbs etc

Back