H&r 50mm springs

I'm looking into getting my T6 lower, I was thinking about just changing the springs to H&R 50mm as the van is only 7 months old and maybe going down the B14 route later but after reading the thread I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and go for B14's straight off? What would others do in my position?

@Lensey

I'm a bit like you.......was going to do the B14 at a later date.
Now totally confused and VW Scunthorpe were basically......rubbish - no help whatsoever!!

All I want to do is to lift the back end to level it up a bit!

Cheers! I'll put it on the spreadsheet that I'm putting together.

Eibach -50mm were front 400mm and rear 415m, on my T32 Kombi so very similar.

Where is this spreadsheet mate wanna see where mine stacks up as trying to figure out how low I want to go

Just to mix things up, my T32 is on 30mm springs from VW and i'm currently 410mm front and rear. 19" wheels

View attachment 19706
This is extremely nice, are those 18's or 20's? I'm trying to work out what to do with my t6 at the moment, I had 20's fitted and it dropped 40mm but feel it needs to go further to even up the gap around the arches, can post a photo later.

To be fair I expected the rear to be higher than the front and not sure if it concerns me that it's not. I guess I just expected it to me lower front higher rear

I'm also on standard dampers
How did you get on with this set up? This is what I am looking at for a T6. What wheels did you go with in the end? I am on 18s.

How did you get on with this set up? This is what I am looking at for a T6. What wheels did you go with in the end? I am on 18s.
Hey up

i had standard Devonports on which are 17”. The ride was a lot firmer great cornering and improved acceleration but the ride was harsh the van bangs on all bumps and rough roads. After 4 years on that set up I swapped it out for B14 Komforts and 20” wheels and the ride is so much better. Overall harsh ride but good fun until your body cant take it

Back