H&r 50mm springs

Berger

T6 Pro
Has anyone fitted the h&r 50mm lowering springs ? They look ok and cheaper than the eibach option

@andythom188 has 50mm springs on his bus, but unsure if they are Eibach or H&R, I think the latter. Andy, are you able to review for Berger?

Cobra do a 55mm drop but dont know what they are like carnt rember which converter sell them.
I would recomend the ibachs if on a budget £360 but they are good

Travelinlite on eBay are offering h&r 50mm drop I'm looking for as low as possible on a budget, I had Vw lower my 5.1 on eibachs 30mm but doesn't look low enough,I've seen the 55mm cobra springs and I'm temped but not sure of the quality, I had 55mm on a t5 I had years ago on 20's and I liked the look and ride but that was a t32 so not sure if they'd be ok on a t28

IMG_6513.PNG

So springs are fitted will post some before and after pics later once I have been for a drive :)

Before is on top but that obvious. Still on standard wheels for now. Ride is good but pot holes are harsh and handling is improved.

I feel low down now

What's the distance from wheel centre to bottom of wheel are front and rear?

Would be useful comparison with the eibachs

Cheers! I'll put it on the spreadsheet that I'm putting together.

Eibach -50mm were front 400mm and rear 415m, on my T32 Kombi so very similar.

To be fair I expected the rear to be higher than the front and not sure if it concerns me that it's not. I guess I just expected it to me lower front higher rear

I'm also on standard dampers

Back