Got myself a Acapulco Blue one

Welcome along to the forum very nice van you bought and I like the seats in your T4. Shame about the T5 being rear ended like that but it does seem the odd Porsche driver does not have a clue bit like the one who mounted a BT box in our village and took the broadband for a few days. Did not affect me I have cable Have fun with the new van, hope you have deep pockets

Welcome along to the forum very nice van you bought and I like the seats in your T4. Shame about the T5 being rear ended like that but it does seem the odd Porsche driver does not have a clue bit like the one who mounted a BT box in our village and took the broadband for a few days. Did not affect me I have cable Have fun with the new van, hope you have deep pockets
Deep pockets , I've no need for pockets , theres nothing left to put in them after doing that T4 in the picture , i also had a work T4 that had engine work (from 88hp to 152hp, which was fun to drive) the 5.1 and now this T6 . I went for the combi this time as i didnt want to mess about with the van to much in a major way like cutting holes for windows ect . Dont mind adding spoilers and side bars but this is for me a great spec so not much realy needed to add . Having said all that I've still got just over a grand put aside for it lol

Back