Sold 18 plate T30 SWB 150 DSG Highline Acapulco Blue panel van conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feaksy

VIP Member
For Sale is my 18 reg SWB T30 150 DSG Highline in Acapulco Blue.
Solid tailgate.
£25500

I bought this as a panel van to personally convert into an internal mountain bike carrier with sleeping facilities.
It has covered 65083 miles which will increase slightly due to still being in use.
It has VW service history.
Longlife service carried out 09/12/2021 by VW
DSG oil and filter changed 09/12/2021 by VW
Cam belt and water pump 04/08/2022 by VW

The conversion consisted of:-
ST X coilovers lowered 55mm
Springfield 18" alloys. Two brand new tyres on front. Spacers on rear.
H7 headlights.
Captains passenger seat in Simora to match the drivers. (Double seat removed)
Single seat centre rear in Simora(to keep it a 3 seat vehicle). Built in seatbelt. Fitted to genuine VW brackets above and below.
Eberspacher D2 fitted to genuine VW mounting plate. Remote controlled. Genuine driver step inlet and B pillar outlets.
Sound proofed, insulated and carpeted from B pillar back. Ply panels including one piece floor, one piece ceiling and one piece tailgate.
Solid privacy glass behind drivers door and in sliding door. Van shades panels.
Flat Out Camperbeds bed.
Golf door seals.

@StueyStuey was instrumental in the window fitting and carpeting, and those of you on this forum that have met him will know how meticulous he is in his workmanship.

The 12v electrical installation started off as a basic system to power the lights and quickly spiralled to where it could power a fridge and also charge my e-bike.
It now consists of:-
A 200w solar panel.
Victron Shunt.
Victron MPPT.
Victron DC-DC charger.
Victron 800va Inverter.
Renogy 170ah lithium battery.
Fused distribution board.
Two USB ports and one 12v lighter socket.
Six ceiling lights.

In preparation for sale I've removed the bed and the bike stand that used to attach to the rear lashing points and have replaced the Altro floor.
The Flat Out Camperbed will be included in the sale but I haven't screwed it back down in case the new owner doesn't want it fitted and doesn't want screw holes in their brand new floor.

My reason for sale is that I just don't use it as I intended and I would rather it went to the home of someone who will get the most from it.
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back