Ghost Installations.co.uk | Anyone used?

kombisnaps

T6.1 Kombi
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Had a look in business reviews but couldn't see anything
Recently had a chat with Ghost Installations who seemed fairly nice, and wondered if anyone's used them for immobiliser installation?

Alternatively if anyone's used anyone good recently who covers London / Essex area let me know

Ta

Dan

I used Ghost Installations for my Immobiliser, Tracker and Dash Cam and didn't have any issues. They used a 3rd party installer who was local to Aberdeen.

I used Ghost Installations for my Immobiliser, Tracker and Dash Cam and didn't have any issues. They used a 3rd party installer who was local to Aberdeen.
Nice one. So I guess it's dependent on who they send your way in that case.

Thanks for letting me know.

I used them.
The fitter made such a lousy job of mine I removed it myself after a few weeks & gave it to Chris @Dav-Tec when he fitted a MetaTrak tracker with alarm monitoring 4 me

I wouldn't have another one TBH, as I found it a real PIA having to punch in a sequence everytime I turned the ign on to start.
Your mileage may vary on that though

I used them.
The fitter made such a lousy job of mine I removed it myself after a few weeks & gave it to Chris @Dav-Tec when he fitted a MetaTrak tracker with alarm monitoring 4 me

I wouldn't have another one TBH, as I found it a real PIA having to punch in a sequence everytime I turned the ign on to start.
Your mileage may vary on that though
Tbf we are in and out of the vehicle a lot on jobs so interesting to hear you say that.

So I take it you have a tracker and then it’ll alert you if the alarm is triggered correct?

Tbf we are in and out of the vehicle a lot on jobs so interesting to hear you say that.

So I take it you have a tracker and then it’ll alert you if the alarm is triggered correct?
Yes correct
Can also warn of movement (geofencing), low battery etc etc via app & call centre
Blocks OBD port if reqd & also will totally immobilise the van via the app if you leave it going on hols….

It has transport/workshop mode to prevent call centre warnings when having work done with battery off, or on a ferry.

Twice the cost of a Ghost but half the hassle IMO (unless your keys/tag get nicked from inside the house)…no system is ‘perfect’ but you’d still be able to immobilise via the app or by reporting to the call centre

Really happy with my Ghost.
If it’s frequently the same driver & vehicle inputting the code becomes second nature very quickly.

Also you can use an app on your phone to do it automatically

Back