Get ya rat out

Hey if it ate the seats out of your cosworth at least it had good taste !!!!!! ;)

No real rat experiences to note, however I did once get stung by the biggest bee in the world....
No seriously it was HUGE, it was like a sparrow in a Dennis the menace jumper !!!!!

They look the business my friend, put them on now, put them on now, put them on now.....
I even like the colour, put them on now.....;)

No real rat experiences to note, however I did once get stung by the biggest bee in the world....
No seriously it was HUGE, it was like a sparrow in a Dennis the menace jumper !!!!!
Lol that was a bloody big bumble bee :eek:

They look the business my friend, put them on now, put them on now, put them on now.....
I even like the colour, put them on now.....;)
Bloody Mrs is ill and gone to bed so I'm left looking after the kids so carnt get out there and fit them :( colour does look nice carnt wait to get it dropped

See this is the moment you tell the kids that mums not well and wants snuggles.....
Then when their all in the same bed
Go fit the springs.... ;)

See this is the moment you tell the kids that mums not well and wants snuggles.....
Then when their all in the same bed
Go fit the springs.... ;)
Wish it was that easy m8 kids are age 3 &18 months so don't think I can pull that one off but good idea

I stand corrected mate, no chance when their that age , you should do a photo blog on here as your fitting them so us lesser mortals would know how they fit and go :thumbsup:

I like that Pedro.......can I borrow it? ;)

thanks Pedro.........I'd tell you more about our "rat"......but you can incriminate yourself on the 'tinterweb! We even filmed him in action!:laugh:

Was very excited when I saw the title of this thread. Must say it did not live up to my imagination, most disappointed. :whistle:.

I heard on the radio yesterday that Russia have a new delecasy rat burger , don't think I will be trying it,
when I was in Thailand seen a market thought it was a clothes market so we went for a look it was a food market in Bangkok rat on a stick and basically anything that moved was available to buy and eat not nice

Back