Generation Six Wheel Hub Caps.

Best show of all time - took me a full series to realise the guy out of Robson and Jerome was in it.

Bronn.
I'm so sad that i've watched the full thing from start to end 4 times, and now on my 5th go, and still find things that answer questions throughout different seasons.

I'm afraid I've just started watching it, been busy with walking dead , stranger things . So now know my winter evenings are accounted for.

I'm afraid I've just started watching it, been busy with walking dead , stranger things . So now know my winter evenings are accounted for.

I'm a huge Walking dead fan, but this season is not doing it for me, and has almost lost some of the magic.

Took 3 episodes before I got into the second series of Stranger Things.

The goonies one was easy ha

I just watched The Sinner - worth a binge.

I like Blacklist as well

Add these to your winter evening list:
Breaking Bad
Gotham
Billions
13 Reasons why
Sense 8
OA
Homeland
The last ship
Spartacus
Westworld
Guerrilla
Fargo
The Tunnel
Tin Star
Fortitude
To name but a few..

I don't think I have that long to live :rofl:

You don't need oodles of time. Just get a wife and 2 kids all females and see how long you can sit downstairs before you hibernate in your bed with a good tablet, Showbox, and most importantly Bose sound canceling earphones..

I thought I was doing well for someone that doesn't watch much TV, oh and I'm divorced so no stress in my life, only the teenage daughter (peaky blinders fan ) !!

Anyone had any lock replacing one of the Chrome Hub-Caps. Been to local VW who can't find a replacement. I don't understand how, but one of these came flying off on the motor way last week.

The chrome caps are available from VW last time I checked but they are expensive over £100 IIRC

Bet they are not cheap.... however, dealer was having a nightmare finding them. Then had one delivered for it to be the wrong bloody one.

Overnight, we’ve had all 4 chrome hub caps stolen off of our Gen 6. I don’t understand why someone would take them as there can’t be much of a market for them. Does anyone know how much they are to replace?

If anyone knows or sees any being offered for sale in the Somerset/Bristol area, let me know.

Sorry to hear that mate.

They won’t be cheap to replace no doubt, hence probably why they have been swiped.

Nowt safe these days

Hi Stu, what did you end up doing? I have just lost two of mine after they weren't put back on properly after a tyre change.

I have just called a Van center who list £66.11 +VAT EACH!

Cheers,
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy. Sorry to hear you’ve lost yours as well.

I haven’t replaced mine yet, as I got quoted the same price from VW. I’ve got a camera up now, but am worried if I replace them, they’ll get nicked again. I have looked into just getting some centre caps (that clip into the same place on the wheel) but can’t find any that fit. I’m also wondering if there’s some way I can put some sort of locking device, when I do replace them.
A friend of mine can get the caps trade, for £275 for 4 / £68 each, but it’s still a lot of money.
There’s also a guy on eBay selling two for £35.50 each + postage, however they are off a beetle & have a different part number. They’re also from 18” wheels, so I can’t see why they won’t fit.

Thank you so much for your response. What a shame you don't feel like you can replace them.

What are the part numbers for the Gen6 vs the Beetle? I only need two but it might be a bit of a risk unless I know for sure they are the same; I know that in some instances, parts can be the same with different numbers.

Back