Front Arch Liner modification

Strange Al

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Morning, I was hoping someone here could give me a clue as to how much extra space at the top of the front Arch you can get by carrying out the basic Arch Mod?

I've seen that it's fairly straightforward - remove screw bend back bracket and push liner behind the bit higher up. But I've not seen anything regarding how much extra space you gain. If the answer is approx 22mm I'll be well happy because it means that I don't have to adjust my SoLows.

I don’t think you’ll gain 22mm have you got the right size tyre/wheel combo? I have 20’s on my solows wound most of the way down without and chaffage ?

I don’t think you’ll gain 22mm have you got the right size tyre/wheel combo? I have 20’s on my solows wound most of the way down without and chaffage ?
I'm fitting 19's with 255/45 tyres (45 profile isn't ideal but that's the down side of having a T32). I know they will fit, especially if I put my Solows up to full height, but I'd rather not have to if I can play with the Arch instead. Right now the front Solows are around 15mm down. I'm thinking that I should do the Arch first and then just see what it is like, if I get any rubbing etc.

P.S. Your set up with the 20's looks sick.

I'm fitting 19's with 255/45 tyres (45 profile isn't ideal but that's the down side of having a T32). I know they will fit, especially if I put my Solows up to full height, but I'd rather not have to if I can play with the Arch instead. Right now the front Solows are around 15mm down. I'm thinking that I should do the Arch first and then just see what it is like, if I get any rubbing etc.

P.S. Your set up with the 20's looks sick.
Thss as mod mate, I’ve never run 19’s so I’m not sure, I’ve ran 18’s and 20’s without issues, I’m going to try a bit lower in the front the weekend :sneaky:

Back