Fridge Stickers

andy greenwood

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Does anyone know anywhere that sells fridge stickers for the waeco dometic fridges ?
I found a site called graphicmonster that does them but the choice is limited.
They do custom ones but that also means finding and downloading an image which is of high enough quality and pixels , so that it still looks good when blown up in size for your fridge.

I mailed a couple of images to him a week or so ago and he was really helpful and truthful so, yes you need to find a high enough resolution image but he will help you define what will work. My search goes on.

I mailed a couple of images to him a week or so ago and he was really helpful and truthful so, yes you need to find a high enough resolution image but he will help you define what will work. My search goes on.
The hardest thing is finding a high enough resolution image . I've seen many that i like but unfortunately they are just low resolution jpg's on web sites like Pinterest.
I shall keep on searching :thumbsup:

Yup. Most web images are copyrighted too, don't forget! I ended up looking at shutterstock for a pic at £280+vat for 5 years! :confused:

I used Chippys Workshop
for my dometic fridge, they have a selection of generic images or you can have them create an image for you using their designer, they created a superhero fridge and table for my T4 and more recently a starwars theme for the T6, although that one came from a web picture.DSC_0301.JPG IMG_3098.JPG

Have any of you got fridge stickers on your fridges, I have just got one from monstergraphics and was wondering what is the best gear to stick it on with .
Is it best to take the door card out to do it, if so is it just a case of taking the top of the fridge door off and sliding the card out .

Any help not to mess it up would be gratefully recived

Im toying with changing the fridge door card to a different colour...

I've got these instructions for mine... Looks easy enough :thumbsup:

Attachments

• changing a fridge front.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 52
Thanks Jason

I have downloaded your file but unfortunately I can't see anything in the file?

Forget that ...........found it ......Very helpfully Jason ta

Any ideas on what to use to stick my print with

Last edited:
Not sure @Stripy what type of graphic is it...? vinyl...?

Maybe the guys at monster graphics would be better placed to advise you...

Most are adhesive I thought... Otherwise maybe double sided 3M tape would do it...

Hi Jason

It's a laminate print , but to me it looks like photograph paper, it would have been nice if it was a peel back adhesive but it's not.
Thought about double sided tape but not sure if you could see the tape showing through, or perhaps the print not being completely flat.

I emailed monstergraphics a couple of days ago but no replies yet

Oh how foolish do I feel

I have just taken the door card off the fridge and offered up the print (this time with glasses on ) and on closer inspection it is A peel of adhesive, I have very red cheeks and feel a complete plonker.

Maybe I could put it down to my age!!

Thanks for all the help........admin feel free to delete

Glad you sorted it @Stripy

Don't worry we've all overlooked something at some point... ;)

Upload a picture when its fitted... We all love a picture

Back