France Crit’Air vehicle category?

JOT6

Hello,

heading France this summer and getting my Crit’Air stick. I have a T6 Kombi and wondered if people know what vehicle category it is? M1 passenger or N1 light utility ?

thanks

Hello,

heading France this summer and getting my Crit’Air stick. I have a T6 Kombi and wondered if people know what vehicle category it is? M1 passenger or N1 light utility ?

thanks
I did mine for N1

You need to upload your V5 with your application, so I'd say you need to tick whatever it says on that.

My Caravelle is M1, so I obviously ticked that box.

I’ve just checked my VIN and it starts with W1 so that classes as N1 I think, maybe that’s my box

On the inside of the front page of the V5 in the Vehicle details section, you should have J: Vehicle category

Ours took about three weeks to arrive so we were already in France before it got to us. A word of warning… be careful when fitting it as it is very easy to mess it up. There are Security patches which come off very easily so can’t be reused. A bit like a first class stamp if you take it off the envelope

Ours took about three weeks to arrive so we were already in France before it got to us. A word of warning… be careful when fitting it as it is very easy to mess it up. There are Security patches which come off very easily so can’t be reused. A bit like a first class stamp if you take it off the envelope
When you say you were already in France before it got to you, assuming they mailed the sticker to your home in the UK, how did you get it in your van for the trip?

Hi,

Thanks for the help so far. We are just filling out the form for the sticker. Which page(s) do we submit for the application, front page or front & second??

Cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for the help so far. We are just filling out the form for the sticker. Which page(s) do we submit for the application, front page or front & second??

Cheers.
I just sent the page with the vehicle details on and only the top part of that! :eek:

Back