Forum Member Brains Required

T6180

T6 Legend
Hi All,

I've got a single sliding door kombi, the door is on the passenger side. I'm wondering if anyone knows if VW produce an interior panel and window surround that fits the drivers panel side from their Caravelle/shuttle/beach/ocean range?

Hi All,

I've got a single sliding door kombi, the door is on the passenger side. I'm wondering if anyone knows if VW produce an interior panel and window surround that fits the drivers panel side from their Caravelle/shuttle/beach/ocean range?
Beach and Ocean California, I wouldn’t have thought so as it is the offside of that particular marque where the slider is located, which will be where your blank panel will be.
With regard Velle/ Shuttle, @Fish, @Deaky, @StudleyGlass or @Pauly may be amongst the better placed members to advise you as they have done lots of research in this field.

Hey.
All three of us have done what you have asked.. all supplied by the resident parts expert @Pauly

If you look @Deaky 's build thread I believe there is an image there..

I believe it will do, but there is a difference between b pillar and door card, due to having no rubber door seal. As the pillar trims wouldnt wrap around as far as a fixed side.. if that makes sense?

Anyway, I should have one on order, so can test this out for you once it arrives.. give me a couple of days and I will post up results.

Anyway, I should have one on order, so can test this out for you once it arrives.. give me a couple of days and I will post up results.

I have a pair of caravelle sliding door cards however the drivers side door card is too tall and not wide enough and the window surround is not long enough either

Last edited:
You mean a panel like this?

BgUM_i6lu2m

Can see the image I'm afraid

Back