Folding mirrors not working after battery replacement [Resolved]

Creamytash

T6 Guru
My van starter battery started to die and wasn't holding it's charge then it went flat. I charged it up so as to start the engine. I bought a new replacement battery which I fitted - so far no problems. I then found that when I locked the van first click, then on second click and hold on the fob button, the mirrors wouldn't fold away as they used to do. Can anyone point me towards what I have done wrong.please.
Many thanks
Creamytash.

My van starter battery started to die and wasn't holding it's charge then it went flat. I charged it up so as to start the engine. I bought a new replacement battery which I fitted - so far no problems. I then found that when I locked the van first click, then on second click and hold on the fob button, the mirrors wouldn't fold away as they used to do. Can anyone point me towards what I have done wrong.please.
Many thanks
Creamytash.
Since this, do your windows go down with one touch or do you have told hold the switch down?

Many thanks
Creamytash.
You need to reset the one touch up and down on the windows.

Hold down the window buttons all the way down when down keep hold a few seconds then hold up until windows closed and keep holding a few seconds after this the wing mirrors should now fold on fob happened the same to me I think anytime the battery gets disconnected you need to reset. this should sort it.

Hold down the window buttons all the way down when down keep hold a few seconds then hold up until windows closed and keep holding a few seconds after this the wing mirrors should now fold on fob happened the same to me I think anytime the battery gets disconnected you need to reset. this should sort it.
Thank you so much for your assisstance with this, I was starting to flap, wondering what the hell I had done.
Thank you everyone that responded to help me.
Creamytash.

Back