Folding mirrors no longer folding with key press

BeePee

T6 Guru
OK, what have I done and how do I undo it ?

I installed my new R with paddles MFSW last night, battery disconnected and all went well, works awesome.

However, I had to reprogramme the electric tailgate and windows to close automatically.

I noticed today the mirrors now don't fold with the long press of the key and for the life of me can't remember how to set it or find how to do it on here.

HELP ?!

Windows need resetting.

press and hold the windows fully down and then fully up and hold till the click - sorted.

I've done the windows but the mirrors won't fold with the long press, can't remember how I did it before

Did you get anywhere with this? I've just had the exact same thing happen yesterday after retro fitting front fogs! Windows are now working properly again, but the mirrors won't fold off the key. They do however fold in off the interior switch?!

Just found this thread, if you're still stuck, I don't have the van with me today, but I'll try this tonight. Seems to be a common thing!

Yesterday I disconnected the battery.

After this my mirrors will no longer fold with a long press off the key fob. They will still fold using the door control.

Can disconnecting the battery reset the changes I did in vcds?

It’s puzzling me and have not had time to check yet. Thanks.

Just found this thread, if you're still stuck, I don't have the van with me today, but I'll try this tonight. Seems to be a common thing!
No, its sorted you need to reset it using the electric window reset thing. Thanks

All working as before
Took my time and reset all the comfort close windows and the mirrors are folding on long press lock again.

Back