Hi All, just joined.
I have just got a T6.1 Highline 2020 which has been converted to a campervan. The mirrors are supposed to fold either by the internal dial or by the lock button on the fob. After picking it up the windows would not move automatically and the mirrors would not fold.
I have read other posts elsewhere and I have carried out a comfort reset, as it's called. The windows now work as they should but only the left mirror folds.
Is there anything that can be recommended to get the Right mirror working?

I have looked but cannot find the information required. Are the mirrors individually fused and if so which ones are they as the owner manual doesn't seem to have a chart.

TIA for your help and advice.

Hello

I'm a new member and have purchased a 2019 T6 SWB T28 Camper conversion. When operating the folding mirrors the driver side is not operating however the passenger side folds as expected. I have checked the fuses (unsure if each door has a dedicated fuse for the mirror function) and all looks to be good.

I removed the mirror cover and all fittings appear to be ok although the mirror cover has been replaced at some point. The one thing I have noticed, when manually rotating the driver side mirror to fold there is very little resistance compared with manual rotation on the passenger side.

I'm struggling to locate the fault and now wonder if its had a whack given the replacement mirror cover and this has broken / damaged the mechanism.

Any pointers places to look / parts to strip in the fault finding would be greatly appreciated.
Sorry I know this was a while ago, but did you manage to sort this in the end? It appears I have the same problem

Back