Folding mattress - Any recommendations please...

pezzas

T6 Pro
Hi all,
Looking into the whole folding mattress solution to finish the sleeping arrangements but there doesn't appear to be a clear cut leader...
I've seen other options such as duvalays and zonesleep but can't help thinking the VW official solution is best? No grounding for this or even a price to compare.
Any first hand recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Adam:thumbsup:

What we have is a medium density 50mm thick memory foam mattress topper which is put in a quilt cover that has been altered to fit the van bed exactly. Then we just use an appropriate quilt on top, in the morning we just fold the lot up as is and put the bed back upright mattress etc at the back out of the way. At night it's just a matter of pulling the bed open and unfolding the mattress/quilt and the bed's made instantly. Might not be for everyone but it works for us.

I think we paid about £50 for the topper if I remember correctly

we can supply great toppers. email through you exact dimensions and choice of colour (black, anthricite or light grey) and we will send you a quote.

forgot to mention they are super comfy. no complaints from anyone yet :thumbsup:

So will the topper be enough to just lay straight on the rock n roll caravelle seats and still offer decent support? I.e. no need for a mattress aswell?

If yes I'll drop you a mail mate :thumbsup:

Yes without shadow of a doubt. We sell literally hundreds for precisely this purpose and I own one myself to do this in my own van

Then I'd recommend it!!!!

I couldn't get my kids out of the Kombi with your pod in it either, they loved lying on the bed.
We'll be intouch sometime to get one, once the finances recover from buying the Kombi lol

Back