Sold Exploria Kombi Bed II with Custom Mattress

Status
Not open for further replies.

8balladdict

VCDS User
T6 Guru
Hi all,

My van is currently being converted so I now have my Exploria Kombi bed for sale.

It's a version 2 one so has upgraded treated European Ply. This Ply has a highly durable anti-slip hex pattern on top and a smooth underside. The Ply is finished in a nice mid-grey to match the panels and dash of the transporters. The edges are also now coated. The Kombi Bed II also has an industrial grade sliding rail system. This rail system allows super easy extension & retraction of the bed, as well as fully supporting the slide out section of the bed. Also has the upgraded finished legs over the original Kombi bed.

It will also come with a custom made mattress as the original one was just too thin for my liking. It was specifically made to replicate the original one so comes in two sections, the smaller section being 5" thick and the main section being 4" thick. This ensures it's all at the same level once the bed is fully extended. It is made from their Premium Memory Foam mattress material and cost £350 to have made. More info can be found here.

Both are in excellent condition, the bed doesn't have any damage on and the legs are still in very good condition with very light superficial marks on. The mattress has washable removable covers, has no stains and was kept in a non-smoking van. I've had the bed for a couple of years but not really been used all that often, hence the condition. The black mark on the smaller mattress section is just residue from where the Custom Size Beds logo thing used to be. It was just stuck on and started peeling off when I washed the covers so I removed it. Picture of what this used to look like is below just for reference.

I don't have any pictures of the bed with just the new mattress and it was removed before I decided to have it converted so can't get any further pics but I've attached as many pics as I can find of the bed below, some with the original mattress.

Looking for offers around £800, which includes the mattress. Located in Wiltshire, collection preferred but can arrange to meet within a reasonable distance, although I won't be getting my van back for a couple of weeks so that option might need to wait.

Any questions, just ask.

IMG_2741.JPGIMG_2739.JPGimage1.jpegimage0.jpegIMG_7601.jpegIMG_7600.jpegIMG_7602.jpegIMG_7604.jpegIMG_7593.jpegIMG_7590.jpegA3B9AC49-CFAD-4C4E-A133-F44EC867CBBB.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, it’s specifically designed to fit over the Kombi seats and it has the size 4 legs.

The finished bed height is 76cm .

Clearance under the bed is 57cm at the front and 61cm at the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back