Focal Speakers

Twoguns

T6 Guru
Has anyone got or have experience with Focal speakers?
My conversion company has suggested having the following but didn't have a van with the set up at the time of my visit to demo them.
Focal PS165F front speakers and Tweeters.
Focal PC100 4in Rear Speakers in speaker pods.
Focal FD 4.350 Ultra Compact 4 Channel Amp.

All will be installed with the Skinz sound deadening within the walls, Doors and Front door card plastics.

Sounds great. Im planning my install at the mo..and Jason has reccommended the Millies with JL.. seems to be tried and tested method.

I've got Focal 165K2 elite components as fronts , great speakers but as with most speakers the amps got to be the main piece of audio equipment. Frequency distortion and clipping is the main culprit for blowing speakers so make sure your money's spent on a quality amplifier

Sounds great. Im planning my install at the mo..and Jason has reccommended the Millies with JL.. seems to be tried and tested method.
I got exactly what he recommended, which is what he fits day in day out. Hertz mille's in the door and pillars, jl 10" sub under the passenger seat in one of his custom pods, a JL 3 channel amp to power all of that and then a pair of pioneer co-axials in the rear to give a bit of fill running straight from the discover head unit. All in at a smidge over a grand.
Jason is a top bloke, and told me to call him and he'd help me set up the amp as well.

I got exactly what he recommended, which is what he fits day in day out. Hertz mille's in the door and pillars, jl 10" sub under the passenger seat in one of his custom pods, a JL 3 channel amp to power all of that and then a pair of pioneer co-axials in the rear to give a bit of fill running straight from the discover head unit. All in at a smidge over a grand.
Jason is a top bloke, and told me to call him and he'd help me set up the amp as well.

Yeah had a couple of conversations with him over the past few months.. i had his recommended set up in the T5 but sold that with it in.. so new plan and new set up.

Back